Inga is a senior associate in the London office and specialises in international dispute resolution.
Inga focusses on innovative and agile approaches to managing governance issues. She has advised clients located in major financial centres as well as countries facing rule of law challenges. She has represented several clients facing serious allegations of fraud, bribery and corruption.
She also advises on managing complex cross-border disputes both by way of litigation and arbitration. She has extensive experience in corporate and business transactions, including trans-national trade, commerce and investment.
Her recent experience includes:
• Acting for a client involved in a major government and regulatory investigation spanning across three continents.
• Representing an investor in the Democratic of Congo on a joint venture dispute and consequential ICC arbitration in relation to a mining asset.
• Advising an African state on a construction dispute.
• Representing Oxus Gold plc in its dispute with the Republic of Uzbekistan.
• Acting for a fuel supplier to the Manas Transit Centre in Kyrgyzstan under a US Department of Defence contract in its dispute with the Kyrgyz Government.
Inga trained as a solicitor with Clifford Chance LLP where she spent a number of years in their in their London, Frankfurt and Moscow offices. She then worked as an associate for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in Moscow where she advised Russian and foreign clients in the oil and gas, banking, and real estate sectors. She joined Amsterdam & Partners LLP in January 2011.
She received her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course from Nottingham Law School. She also has a BA in Russian Studies from University College London.
Ms Ludewig speaks German, English and Russian.
Solicitor (England & Wales) (2007)
Registered Lawyer German Law Society (Berlin) (2012).
Nottingham Law School (2004/2005) G.D.L. and L.P.C.
University College London (2002), B.A. Russian Studies